“the lord of (my) town”
- Name types:
- direct genitival phrase
- Usage period:
- 12th to early 13th Dyn. up to Neferhotep I
- Ranke no.: / TLA no.:
Spellings & Attestations
- early 12th Dyn.
- ca. Amenemhat II
- 13th Dyn.
m Seal/sealing Wimmer, BN 96, 30, 36
- jmj-rꜣ ḥmw-nṯr n sbk šdtj
- mid- to late 13th Dynasty, from Neferhotep I onward
- 13th - 17th Dyn.
m Stela Boisgirard, Antonini, 05.06.2013, no. 61
- Production place:
- not earlier than Amenemhat IV
m Rock inscription Petrie, Season, no. 121
- Aswan-Philae road
- Amenemhat III nj-mꜣꜥt-rꜥ jmn-m-ḥꜣt