Habachi, L. 1981. “New Light on Neferhotep I Family, as Revealed by Their Inscriptions in the Cataract Area.” In Studies in Ancient Egypt, the Aegean, and the Sudan: Essays in honor of Dows Dunham on the occasion of his 90th birthday, June 1, 1980, edited by W. K. Simpson and W. M. Davies, 77–81. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts.
Entities referred to in this publication
- Habachi, Heqaib, no. 44 [m]
- 78-79 fig. 4: SEH 162
- fig. 5: Petrie, Season, no. 337 [h]
- fig. 6: Debono, ASAE 51, pl. XV [h]
- fig. 7-8: Aswan 1347 [bp, h]
- fig. 9-10: Berlin ÄM 22462 [bp, h]