“Ameny is alive”
- Name types:
- name with Jmnjj, person is alive, awake, enduring, PN-ꜥnḫ
- Usage period:
- late 12th Dyn.
- Ranke no.: / TLA no.:
Spellings & Attestations
m Seal/sealing Ashmolean AN1931.476
- jmj-rꜣ qstjw
- 12th to early 13th Dyn. up to Neferhotep I
- ca. Senusret III
- ḥrj-sštꜣ n ḥwt ptḥ-skr; jmj-rꜣ ḥmw-nṯr
- late 12th Dyn. - early 13th Dyn.
m Seal/sealing Louvre Salt n 2116
- late 12th - 13th Dyn.
- Abusir Rock
m Tomb el-Bersha tomb 2 (17L20/1)
- sš qdwt n pr-nsw; sš js pn
- Senusret III ḫꜥ-kꜣw-rꜥ s-n-wsrt